Thursday, July 25, 2013

An Incredible Year




While this past year may have had many faults, it has also had many life altering, dream lifting memories and lessons I'll keep for the rest of my being. It may seem silly that I'm writing about this mid 2013, but it was this time last year when my focus on life was changing and I didn't know it yet, but my life was about to go on a roller coaster. From meeting Ana Wintour, to experiencing Fashion Night Out in NYC, going to the Independent Fashion Bloggers Conference, Teen Vogue Fashion University and making amazing new friends I have to say thank you. I still have no idea what exactly I'm going to be doing a year from now but I feel extremely excited for what paths may lie ahead and I couldn't have done it without any of my friends and family. Thank you so much. 

Preach. 



No comments:

Post a Comment